The Beast Gear Hang-On Treestand designed to bring your mobile hang-on hunting experience to a new level.
Beast Gear changes the industry once again by offering the most advanced mobile hang-on treestand built to withstand the rigors of the daily mobile hunter and those hunters looking to make a move on that elusive buck that is just out of reach of their fixed set-up.
The Beast Gear Hang-On combined with the Beast Gear Climbing Sticks provides a mobile hunting platform that will allow any hunter to close the distance on a buck of a lifetime.
The Beast Gear Hang-On was engineered to provide a light weight, and compact mobile hunting platform coming in at 6.8 lbs, while maintaining maximum strength and durability.
The 20" X 1.25" square seat post tube with weight reduction holes was engineered to be light weight without compromising strength and usability.
The proprietary Beast Gear Antler Bracket design provides aggressive engagement with many tree types, including angled trees, providing stability and safety with your set-up.
- Made in the USA
- 275 lb. weight rating
- 29" X 16" Platform
- 9" X 11.5" Seat
- 20" Seat Height
Base Stand Weight - 6.8 lbs.
- Patent Pending Technology
- 20 X 1.25" Square Seat Post Tube with Weight Reduction Holes
- Beast Gear Climbing Stick Attachment System
- 4 years of prototype testing and engineering
- ASTM tested
- Made with USA 6061 Aluminum
- Grade 8 Bolts
- Titanium Grey Anodized Finish
- Delrin ® Washers
- Delrin ® Beast Gear Button
- Delrin ® Adjustment Knobs
- Two Beast Stand Straps Included - 6 oz. each
- Seat Cushion Included - 6 oz.
- 1.5" thick black closed cell foam
- 1/4 - 1/2" compression rebound
- Weather resistant
- 4 velcro attachment straps
- Shoulder Straps Included - 7 oz.
- Two 50" Nylon webbing backstraps
- One end has a ladder lock buckle sewn into the webbing
- One end (free end) has a tri-slide buckle for adjustment