The Beast Gear Hang-On Treestand designed to bring your mobile hang-on hunting experience to a new level.
The Beast Gear Hang-On combined with the Beast Gear Climbing Sticks provides a mobile hunting platform that will allow any hunter to close the distance on a buck of a lifetime.
The Beast Gear Hang-On was engineered to provide a light weight, and compact mobile hunting platform coming in at 6.8 lbs, while maintaining maximum durability and strength.
The 21" X 1.25" square seat post tube with weight reduction holes was engineered to be light weight without compromising strength and usability.
The proprietary Beast Gear Antler Bracket design provides aggressive engagement with many tree types, including angled trees, providing stability and safety with your set-up.
Made in the USA
- 275 lb. weight rating
- 29" X 16" Platform
- 9" X 11.5" Seat
- 21" Seat Height
- Base Stand Weight - 6.8 lbs.
- Patent Pending Technology
- 21 X 1.25" Square Seat Post Tube with Weight Reduction Holes
- Beast Gear Climbing Stick Attachment System
- 4 years of prototype testing and engineering
- ASTM tested
- Made with USA 6061 Aluminum
- Grade 8 Bolts
- Titanium Grey Anodized Finish
- Two Beast Stand Straps Included - 6 oz. each
- Delrin ® Washers
- Delrin ® Beast Gear Button
- Delrin ® Adjustment Knobs
- Seat Cushion Included - 6 oz.
- 1.5" thick black closed cell foam
- 1/4 - 1/2" compression rebound
- Weather resistant
- 4 velcro attachment straps
- Shoulder Straps Included - 7 oz.
- Two 50" Nylon webbing backstraps
- One end has a ladder lock buckle sewn into the webbing
- One end (free end) has a tri-slide buckle for adjustment
Pre-Orders are held with a $100 fee that will be applied towards the full stand purchase. Customers will be bill the remaining balance of the treestand when stands are ready to ship. Customers will be notified when stands are ready to ship, and will receive an updated invoice email with the full purchase price of the treestand. We are manufacturing treestands in three week cycles so we will work to fill pre-orders in the order of which they were entered.
Scratch and Dent
Scratch & Dent stands have blemishes or some imperfections on the anodizing and machine finish. There is no issue with function or safety of the stand
Beast Gear changes the industry once again by offering the most advanced mobile hang-on treestand built to withstand the rigors of the daily mobile hunter and those hunters looking to make a move on that elusive buck that is just out of reach of their fixed set-up.