Don't be caught without a spare arrow (Sparrow), designed and invented by Joe Rentmeester, the Sparrow puts your quiver where you need it to ensure that second shot on the buck of a lifetime
- Fastens to Treestands with frame tube or edge as large as 7/16” or as small as 3/16”
- Requires a 3/32 hex key (Allen wrench) for installation
- Anodized Jet Black 6061 aluminum
- Eight 10/24 threaded holes
- Weight: 1.70 ounces
- Set screw locking Includes two ¼” long set screws and two 3/8” long set screws.
- The eight threaded holes allow for macro quiver rotation adjustments while the slot allows for micro tilt adjustments.
- High quality stainless steel set screws to eliminate rust and corrosion
Watch Joe as he tags out in Wisconsin and needs to use his spare arrow (Sparrow)