Don't be caught without a spare arrow (Sparrow), designed and invented by Joe Rentmeester of the Hunting Beast, the Sparrow puts your quiver where you need it to ensure that second shot on the buck of a lifetime
- Fastens to Treestands with frame tube or edge as large as 7/16” or as small as 3/16”
- Requires a 3/32 hex key (Allen wrench) for installation
- Anodized Jet Black 6061 aluminum
- Eight 10/24 threaded holes
- Weight: 1.70 ounces
- Set screw locking Includes two ¼” long set screws and two 3/8” long set screws.
- The eight threaded holes allow for macro quiver rotation adjustments while the slot allows for micro tilt adjustments.
- High quality stainless steel set screws to eliminate rust and corrosion
Watch Joe as he tags out in Wisconsin and needs to use his spare arrow (Sparrow)